Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Round 2


Hey Everyone,

I decided to go back this year for another shot at the Las Vegas poker scene. It's World Series of Poker time again, and what better time to spend about a month in Vegas playing poker. Last year was great, and I am looking to make this summer even better. I will be in Vegas from June 20th until July 15th and will be following a similar path to last year with a few exceptions. This year, I will no longer be living in that dump Imperial Palace. It suited my needs last year, but this year I can stay in some better hotels with the help of Harrah's rewards program. Since I earned platinum status at Harrah's properties last summer, I get some comped rooms and reduced rates this summer. I'll be staying mostly at the Rio (home of the WSOP) and at Harrah's on the strip. One other change is that I will be attempting to move up in stakes from 1/2 no limit to 2/5 no limit. Another year brings a new challenge, and hopefully I'll embrace it and come out ahead. The bigger game will mean bigger swings, but hopefully in the end I'll show a steady profit like last year. It's my last summer off before I start school in the fall, so this will be my last go at the poker thing for a while. Hopefully the blog will be entertaining for you guys as well as constructive for me. I enjoyed doing it last year and hopefully will keep up with it again this summer. Thanks for reading. Check back around June 21st or 22nd for my first post from Vegas!

Peace,
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment