Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Quick Update


So I just got done playing a quick session at the Mirage. I took most of the day off from poker yesterday to get my head straight and came back today ready to grind. I went to the Mirage today, picked up some plain chicken and pasta (like anyone is surprised...), and headed over to their poker room. After signing up for a players card, I was ready to go. It was a really smooth few hours, and before I knew it I had booked a pretty decent win and decided to call it for dinner. I picked up from Carnegie Deli in the Mirage and took it back to my room. Man is it expensive, $15 dollars for a turkey sandwich. But at least they put enough on it that I'll be able to have half for lunch tomorrow. I went back to the Mirage after dinner, and things started back where I left off. I was steadily winning when all of the sudden lightening struck and I lost two big hands in a row, one with KK to J10 all in preflop and one with a flush to a higher flush. Suddenly, I had lost half my stack, but I was able to recover soon after when I doubled up with QQ to some guy who didnt show his hand when we got all in on a 9 high flop. Some more grinding and I was able to leave with a moderate win. Poker can be so crazy. I decided I had enough poker insanity for a night and was happy to get two winning sessions in today. I'll be heading back to the Mirage tomorrow, hoping to take another step towards getting back on the winning track. Hope everyone is doing well at home or wherever you may be. I appreciate the support from everyone after my last post. So thanks and goodnight.

Danny

P.S. I move out of my luv tub room tomorrow and switch to my next luxurious Imperial Palace guest room. I'll be interested to see what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment