Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick Picture Update


Hey,

I am sitting in Caesars Palace and found a spot with WiFi, so I figured I'd make a quick post while I'm here. Poker has been up and down, but thats the nature of this profession. I'm having alot of fun though and I definitely think the games are profitable. I played a bunch at Caesar's today, and its probably been my favorite room so far. Had a bunch of nice people at my tables, including one guy from somewhere in Eastern Europe who loved me. We were having alot of fun, and he had 4 friends watching him from behind the table who I was chatting with too. Caesar's has a promotion where they put these buttons into certain pots, and you can exchange the buttons for tickets to a raffle in wich they give away $1,000 to 5 people at 6pm everyday. So the Easter European guys were asking me what they were, but they weren't going to be in town anymore tomorrow so they were gonna miss the drawing. So anyway, as I'm leaving, one of the guys chased me down and gave me all of their raffle buttons. Nice guys. Vegas can be a lonely place for alot of people, so I'm glad I've been able to encounter interesting people at the tables so far. Anyways, here are some pictures. P.S. the picture at the top is a delicious drink (non-alc, obv) that I had at the Caesars tonight. The "Strawberry Julius" was an incredible discovery, though it falls slightly behind the Bette Midler poker chip as the greatest thing at the Caesar's Palace.




Lagasse's Stadium in the Palazzo/Venetian....Went here last night to watch the Celtics/Lakers game. It was crazy, peoplel musta had alot of money on the game the way they were screaming. These pictures are from after the game, but this place was packed to capacity for the game.




Strip Views from my small balcony:










The Room:


The room is very basic, but its super cheap and clean enough. THe only major problem is there is a bar outside my window that blasts music until 4 am. Man do I hate that song "Shots." The bass alone is enough to bring back my Vertigo. Luckily, I booked my stay in 5 installments, so I can switch to a quiter room on the 12th hopefully. Anyways, I only have a few minutes, so this is gonna be it for now. Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for reading.

Danny

1 comment:

  1. Hi there......
    It is so much fun to read this stuff from you. As your mother, I must say, watch the spelling! I know as your mom too that they are not typos but quick typing!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete